MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of sexually assaulting his stepsister appeared in Dane County Circuit Court on Wednesday.
A judge delayed Joshua P. Drabek's trial until June.
The 19-year-old is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child under age 16 and two counts of felony bail-jumping.
Prosecutors said the girl was also tortured and starved by her father and stepmother, who are accused of denying the girl food and forcing her to live in the basement.
The girl told police the couple beat her, starved her and forced her to eat feces.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race