MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of sexually assaulting his stepsister appeared in Dane County Circuit Court on Wednesday.
A judge delayed Joshua P. Drabek's trial until June.
The 19-year-old is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child under age 16 and two counts of felony bail-jumping.
Prosecutors said the girl was also tortured and starved by her father and stepmother, who are accused of denying the girl food and forcing her to live in the basement.
The girl told police the couple beat her, starved her and forced her to eat feces.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK