ROXBURY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A trailer home in rural Dane County was destroyed in a Monday morning fire, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Sauk firefighters were called to 7764 Fish Lake Rd. in Roxbury Township at 9:20 a.m. for a report of a fixed trailer home on fire.
The home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived, and all of the occupants were able to evacuate, according to deputies.
A preliminary investigation indicates an electrical issue started the fire.
Damage from the fire is estimated at $10,000.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say