ROXBURY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A trailer home in rural Dane County was destroyed in a Monday morning fire, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Sauk firefighters were called to 7764 Fish Lake Rd. in Roxbury Township at 9:20 a.m. for a report of a fixed trailer home on fire.
The home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived, and all of the occupants were able to evacuate, according to deputies.
A preliminary investigation indicates an electrical issue started the fire.
Damage from the fire is estimated at $10,000.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing