ROXBURY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A trailer home in rural Dane County was destroyed in a Monday morning fire, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Sauk firefighters were called to 7764 Fish Lake Rd. in Roxbury Township at 9:20 a.m. for a report of a fixed trailer home on fire.
The home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived, and all of the occupants were able to evacuate, according to deputies.
A preliminary investigation indicates an electrical issue started the fire.
Damage from the fire is estimated at $10,000.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison