ROXBURY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A trailer home in rural Dane County was destroyed in a Monday morning fire, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Sauk firefighters were called to 7764 Fish Lake Rd. in Roxbury Township at 9:20 a.m. for a report of a fixed trailer home on fire.
The home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived, and all of the occupants were able to evacuate, according to deputies.
A preliminary investigation indicates an electrical issue started the fire.
Damage from the fire is estimated at $10,000.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need