MUSCODA, Wis. - Three people from Richland Center were arrested Tuesday night on drug charges after a traffic stop, according to a release.
Muscoda police conducted a traffic stop around 10 p.m. on a vehicle driving without its headlights on, officials said. During the stop officers searched the vehicle and found approximately 2 ounces of marijuana, a scale, several plastic baggies and other drug paraphernalia items.
Skyler Gulsrud, 18, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the release. Taylor Moon, 20, and Brandee Keepers, 19, were arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
NOTE: The original version of this story stated the police found 6 ounces of marijuana. Police later revised the weight to 2 ounces.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000