MUSCODA, Wis. - Three people from Richland Center were arrested Tuesday night on drug charges after a traffic stop, according to a release.
Muscoda police conducted a traffic stop around 10 p.m. on a vehicle driving without its headlights on, officials said. During the stop officers searched the vehicle and found approximately 2 ounces of marijuana, a scale, several plastic baggies and other drug paraphernalia items.
Skyler Gulsrud, 18, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the release. Taylor Moon, 20, and Brandee Keepers, 19, were arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
NOTE: The original version of this story stated the police found 6 ounces of marijuana. Police later revised the weight to 2 ounces.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land