MADISON, Wis. - By Friday morning, a traffic pattern change will be made on Verona Road between the Beltline and Raymond Road, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The east side of the Atticus Way and Summit Road intersection will be temporarily shifted to the north across from Britta Parkway, officials said. The west side of the Atticus Way and Summit Road intersection, near Home Depot and U-Haul, will remain at its current location.
Two lanes will remain open to traffic in each direction on Verona Road in the work zone, according to the release. Access to area businesses and neighborhoods will also remain open during the construction.
All traffic is anticipated to switch to the northbound lanes of Verona Road in July, officials said. The $28.2 million construction work is expected to be completed in November.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns