WATERTOWN, Wis. - Officials said a crash on Highway 26 in Dodge County closed both directions of traffic for about 3 hours Saturday.
Dispatch said a semi versus SUV accident at 11:55 a.m. has all lanes blocked on a section of the highway near County L outside Watertown. Dispatch could not confirm if anyone was injured in the collision.
Officers diverted traffic from the closed area to avoid backups, dispatch said.
An alert from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the road was closed for about 3 hours but all lanes were back open just after 3 p.m.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns