TOWN OF MADISON, Wis. - Town of Madison police are investigating a shots fired incident that happened Tuesday night, according to a release.
Police were sent to Deer Valley Road near Pheasant Ridge Trail around 6:10 p.m. for numerous reports of shots fired, officials said.
Witnesses told police a group of men were on foot in the parking lot to the east of 201 Deer Valley Road, arguing with someone in a black vehicle.
According to the release, police found several bullet shell casings in the area.
There have not been any reports of damage or injuries, officials said.
Police ask anyone who may have seen the shooting or has information about the incident to call 608-661-8477.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land