MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Humane Society has more cats than it can handle and is reducing cat adoption fees in response.
The Humane Society said Friday it has more than 94 cats waiting to be adopted.
Adult cat adoption fees on Sunday and Monday will be reduced from $40 to $5.
Humane Society officials said summer months are always busier.
The reduced fees are good at the main shelter, west side shelter and Mounds locations in Sun Prairie, Middleton and Janesville.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land