TOMAH, Wis. - Tomah police said they are investigating the death of a 21-year-old male.
On Sunday, officers were sent to the 1400 block of Superior Avenue for a man who did not have a pulse.
When they arrived they found the man dead.
Police are still confirming the man's identity.
Officers would not confirm whether foul play is believed to be involved.
The death remains under investigation.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK