TOMAH, Wis. - Tomah police said they are investigating the death of a 21-year-old male.
On Sunday, officers were sent to the 1400 block of Superior Avenue for a man who did not have a pulse.
When they arrived they found the man dead.
Police are still confirming the man's identity.
Officers would not confirm whether foul play is believed to be involved.
The death remains under investigation.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land