TOMAH, Wis. - Tomah police said they are investigating the death of a 21-year-old male.
On Sunday, officers were sent to the 1400 block of Superior Avenue for a man who did not have a pulse.
When they arrived they found the man dead.
Police are still confirming the man's identity.
Officers would not confirm whether foul play is believed to be involved.
The death remains under investigation.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash