TOMAH, Wis. - Tomah police said they are investigating the death of a 21-year-old male.
On Sunday, officers were sent to the 1400 block of Superior Avenue for a man who did not have a pulse.
When they arrived they found the man dead.
Police are still confirming the man's identity.
Officers would not confirm whether foul play is believed to be involved.
The death remains under investigation.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls