MADISON, Wis. - The entrance to the Token Creek County Park from Highway 51 will be closed temporarily starting Friday, according to a release.
Construction crews will be paving the entrance road to the park between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., officials said.
The park will be open during the road closure, according to the release. Visitors should use the Anderson Road entry at the south end of the park while the Highway 51 entrance is closed.
"The entry road has been in need of repair for some time. This will be a great improvement for the park," said Parks Director Darren Marsh.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1