MADISON, Wis. - The entrance to the Token Creek County Park from Highway 51 will be closed temporarily starting Friday, according to a release.
Construction crews will be paving the entrance road to the park between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., officials said.
The park will be open during the road closure, according to the release. Visitors should use the Anderson Road entry at the south end of the park while the Highway 51 entrance is closed.
"The entry road has been in need of repair for some time. This will be a great improvement for the park," said Parks Director Darren Marsh.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks