MONONA, Wis. - Monona police said thanks to tips from the public, a suspect was arrested on tentative charges Thursday in connection to a Monona bank robbery.
Darrius Jackson allegedly robbed a Monona bank Tuesday, according to a release from the Monona Police Department.
Police responded to reports of a robbery around 3:30 p.m. at the Chase Bank at 802 W. Broadway, officials said.
Jackson was also reportedly seen at two other banks, one in Madison and one in Monona, along Broadway around the same time, according to the release.
Police believe another black male driving a dark-colored older Tahoe or Yukon with a broken passenger window and front-end damage is also involved. Thanks to additional tips from the public, the vehicle has also been located.
Jackson was arrested on tentative charges of attempted robbery of a financial institution, two counts of misdemeanor bail-jumping and one count of felony bail-jumping.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend