MONONA, Wis. - Monona police said thanks to tips from the public, a suspect was arrested on tentative charges Thursday in connection to a Monona bank robbery.
Darrius Jackson allegedly robbed a Monona bank Tuesday, according to a release from the Monona Police Department.
Police responded to reports of a robbery around 3:30 p.m. at the Chase Bank at 802 W. Broadway, officials said.
Jackson was also reportedly seen at two other banks, one in Madison and one in Monona, along Broadway around the same time, according to the release.
Police believe another black male driving a dark-colored older Tahoe or Yukon with a broken passenger window and front-end damage is also involved. Thanks to additional tips from the public, the vehicle has also been located.
Jackson was arrested on tentative charges of attempted robbery of a financial institution, two counts of misdemeanor bail-jumping and one count of felony bail-jumping.
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed