MONONA, Wis. - Monona police said thanks to tips from the public, a suspect was arrested on tentative charges Thursday in connection to a Monona bank robbery.
Darrius Jackson allegedly robbed a Monona bank Tuesday, according to a release from the Monona Police Department.
Police responded to reports of a robbery around 3:30 p.m. at the Chase Bank at 802 W. Broadway, officials said.
Jackson was also reportedly seen at two other banks, one in Madison and one in Monona, along Broadway around the same time, according to the release.
Police believe another black male driving a dark-colored older Tahoe or Yukon with a broken passenger window and front-end damage is also involved. Thanks to additional tips from the public, the vehicle has also been located.
Jackson was arrested on tentative charges of attempted robbery of a financial institution, two counts of misdemeanor bail-jumping and one count of felony bail-jumping.
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter