MONONA, Wis. - Monona police said they've found a 25-year-old woman who was last seen on Tuesday, according to a release.
Monserrat Zacarias walked away from a mental health care facility in Monona around noon, officials said. She was last seen at the intersection of Monona Drive and Dean Avenue.
Monona police said they received calls from the public and one of them led them to find Zacarias in Minnesota.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police