MONONA, Wis. - Monona police said they've found a 25-year-old woman who was last seen on Tuesday, according to a release.
Monserrat Zacarias walked away from a mental health care facility in Monona around noon, officials said. She was last seen at the intersection of Monona Drive and Dean Avenue.
Monona police said they received calls from the public and one of them led them to find Zacarias in Minnesota.
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands