DARLINGTON, Wis. - The man authorities say is involved in one of the state's worst child pornography cases was in court Tuesday.
Timmy Reichling, a convicted sex offender, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday afternoon.
Reichling is facing about a dozen felony charges.
According to a criminal complaint, last month authorities found several million images of child pornography on multiple storage devices in his home.
Reichling is due back in Lafayette County court next week for an arraignment.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say