DARLINGTON, Wis. - The man authorities say is involved in one of the state's worst child pornography cases was in court Tuesday.
Timmy Reichling, a convicted sex offender, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday afternoon.
Reichling is facing about a dozen felony charges.
According to a criminal complaint, last month authorities found several million images of child pornography on multiple storage devices in his home.
Reichling is due back in Lafayette County court next week for an arraignment.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land