DARLINGTON, Wis. - The man authorities say is involved in one of the state's worst child pornography cases was in court Tuesday.
Timmy Reichling, a convicted sex offender, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday afternoon.
Reichling is facing about a dozen felony charges.
According to a criminal complaint, last month authorities found several million images of child pornography on multiple storage devices in his home.
Reichling is due back in Lafayette County court next week for an arraignment.
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration