DARLINGTON, Wis. - The man authorities say is involved in one of the state's worst child pornography cases was in court Tuesday.
Timmy Reichling, a convicted sex offender, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday afternoon.
Reichling is facing about a dozen felony charges.
According to a criminal complaint, last month authorities found several million images of child pornography on multiple storage devices in his home.
Reichling is due back in Lafayette County court next week for an arraignment.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000