Voters who wish to cast their ballots ahead of Tuesday's spring election primary have little time left to act.
Thursday is the deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail from the local municipal clerk. And Friday is the deadline to cast a ballot early, in person at the clerk's office.
There is only one statewide race on Tuesday's ballot. The field of three candidates for state Supreme Court will be narrowed to two for the April 2 general election.
Sample ballots showing voters what other local races will be on the ballot can be viewed at http://myvote.wi.gov .
Polls are open statewide Tuesday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Government Accountability Board predicts turnout will be less than 10 percent.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees