Voters who wish to cast their ballots ahead of Tuesday's spring election primary have little time left to act.
Thursday is the deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail from the local municipal clerk. And Friday is the deadline to cast a ballot early, in person at the clerk's office.
There is only one statewide race on Tuesday's ballot. The field of three candidates for state Supreme Court will be narrowed to two for the April 2 general election.
Sample ballots showing voters what other local races will be on the ballot can be viewed at http://myvote.wi.gov .
Polls are open statewide Tuesday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Government Accountability Board predicts turnout will be less than 10 percent.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg