HONEY CREEK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Three people were sent to the hospital, including a woman flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, after a head-on crash in Sauk County on Monday, according to the sheriff's office.
Deputies were called to County Road PF and Church Road in the Township of Honey Creek at 5:40 p.m. for a report of a head-on collision with multiple patients.
Investigators said an SUV driven by Kayla M. Slotty, 22, of Prairie Du Sac, was driving west on County Road PF when it crossed the centerline and struck a truck driving east.
Slotty was flown to UW Hospital. The driver of the truck, Noel J. McCormick, 61, and his passenger, Gloria R. McCormick, 60, both of Prairie Du Sac, were taken to Sauk Prairie Hospital.
Deputies said everyone involved was wearing their seat belts.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant