FITCHBURG, Wis. - Three people face robbery charges after a woman said she was attacked while in a car with a friend Tuesday, according to Fitchburg police.
Fitchburg police responded to a report of a strong armed robbery around 6: 45 p.m. Tuesday in the 4900 block of Chalet Gardens Road.
Police said the victim was attacked by two unarmed men and had cash and items stolen from her while inside the car.
Police said an investigation showed the woman in the car with the victim at the time of the attack had also been involved in the robbery. The woman, Brianna Gomez, 19, along with Curtis Lowe, 19 and Aquille Lowe, 19, were all arrested on robbery charges, according to Fitchburg police,
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash