FITCHBURG, Wis. - Three people face robbery charges after a woman said she was attacked while in a car with a friend Tuesday, according to Fitchburg police.
Fitchburg police responded to a report of a strong armed robbery around 6: 45 p.m. Tuesday in the 4900 block of Chalet Gardens Road.
Police said the victim was attacked by two unarmed men and had cash and items stolen from her while inside the car.
Police said an investigation showed the woman in the car with the victim at the time of the attack had also been involved in the robbery. The woman, Brianna Gomez, 19, along with Curtis Lowe, 19 and Aquille Lowe, 19, were all arrested on robbery charges, according to Fitchburg police,
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land