MADISON, Wis. - Madison police will be paying special attention to traffic enforcement in specific areas of the city this week.
Special patrols will be placed in the following areas:
- Tuesday at the 100 block of John Nolen Drive (Speed enforcement - 35 mph zone)
- Wednesday at 1200 Northport Drive (Speed enforcement - 35 mph zone)
- Thursday at 1800 Fish Hatchery Road (Speed enforcement 30 mph zone)
Madison police said they rely on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws, whether as a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorist.
Motorists are reminded to drive safely and to buckle seat belts.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes