MADISON, Wis. - Madison police will be paying special attention to traffic enforcement in specific areas of the city this week.
Special patrols will be placed in the following areas:
- Tuesday at the 100 block of John Nolen Drive (Speed enforcement - 35 mph zone)
- Wednesday at 1200 Northport Drive (Speed enforcement - 35 mph zone)
- Thursday at 1800 Fish Hatchery Road (Speed enforcement 30 mph zone)
Madison police said they rely on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws, whether as a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorist.
Motorists are reminded to drive safely and to buckle seat belts.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral