BELOIT, Wis. - The third victim of a shooting at Summit Park in Beloit has been identified, according to a release.
Eighteen-year-old Tyrice Somersett's condition has stabilized enough for him to be interviewed by police, officials said.
The deceased victim of the shooting was previously identified as Jose Carruthers-Paramo, 16, from Beloit.
On Saturday, around 8:40 p.m., Beloit police were dispatched to reports of shots fired at Summit Park, at 1218 Henry Ave., according to a release.
When police got to the scene, they reported seeing a large crowd trying to get out of the area, officials said.
The third shooting victim has been identified as a 14-year-old girl from Beloit, according to a police report.
The victim who had been reported injured during the incident and was treated at Beloit Memorial hospital has been identified as Robert Brandon, age 20, from Madison.
The investigation into the shooting is still ongoing.
Police ask anyone with information about the shooting to contact the Beloit Police Department at 608-364-6801 or the Beloit Area Crime Stoppers at 608-362-7463.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her