RACINE, Wi - A third child has died from a Racine house fire.
Michael Scott Jr. told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his 7-year-old nephew Michael Scott was pronounced dead Friday.
The boy's sisters, Dayja, 9, and Dalijah, 8, died Thursday.
Fire officials said firefighters pulled four unconscious children from a first-floor bedroom about 1 a.m. Thursday.
The uncle said the fourth sibling, Luther Patterson, 5, remains at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and is progressing.
The fire is believed to have started in a bathroom but the cause is still being investigated.
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture