RACINE, Wi - A third child has died from a Racine house fire.
Michael Scott Jr. told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his 7-year-old nephew Michael Scott was pronounced dead Friday.
The boy's sisters, Dayja, 9, and Dalijah, 8, died Thursday.
Fire officials said firefighters pulled four unconscious children from a first-floor bedroom about 1 a.m. Thursday.
The uncle said the fourth sibling, Luther Patterson, 5, remains at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and is progressing.
The fire is believed to have started in a bathroom but the cause is still being investigated.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement