DARLINGTON, Wis. - A retail theft case under investigation in Darlington could be linked to thefts from numerous other communities, according to a release from Darlington police.
Officers were called to the Darlington Mini Mart on Galena Street at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday for a report of three people who stole alcohol from the store. Police sent out an alert and the suspects were located by Monroe police.
Police said hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise was found in the car, and they believe it was stolen from other businesses in other communities.
Monique Banks, 34, Felicia Green, 40, and Andrew Banks, 33, all of Beloit, were arrested on suspicion of retail theft. Banks remains jailed on a Rock County warrant.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash