DARLINGTON, Wis. - A retail theft case under investigation in Darlington could be linked to thefts from numerous other communities, according to a release from Darlington police.
Officers were called to the Darlington Mini Mart on Galena Street at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday for a report of three people who stole alcohol from the store. Police sent out an alert and the suspects were located by Monroe police.
Police said hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise was found in the car, and they believe it was stolen from other businesses in other communities.
Monique Banks, 34, Felicia Green, 40, and Andrew Banks, 33, all of Beloit, were arrested on suspicion of retail theft. Banks remains jailed on a Rock County warrant.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say