SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Bacon, Brew & BBQ Fest allows 3,000 participants the opportunity to sample as much bacon-themed foods, craft beers and BBQ masterpieces as they care to, for just the price of admission. Chefs and Brewers will be on hand to answer questions and offer lessons throughout the day.
There's plenty of room to wander around, socialize, play games or just relax and listen to the various Acoustic Musicians as they perform. The event is sprawled out over eight acres of grass and shade trees. All guests receive a Commemorative Sample Glass with their admission.
There are VIP, General Admission & Designated Driver Passes available. Proceeds from the event benefit the Firemen's Park In The Prairie and the Sun Prairie Lions Club. The event will feature 55 beers, 27 bacon-filled foods, eight BBQ options, four bands and two music stages.
WHY: To Raise Funds and Build Awareness For Local Charities Drive Customers Back to Your Business Marketing Exposure Awards for Best Overall Foods and Beverages We Pay You to Participate Unique & Fun experience.
WHEN: Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 12pm-5pm
WHERE: Angell Park in Sun Prairie (All guests must be 21+ to attend)
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK