SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Bacon, Brew & BBQ Fest allows 3,000 participants the opportunity to sample as much bacon-themed foods, craft beers and BBQ masterpieces as they care to, for just the price of admission. Chefs and Brewers will be on hand to answer questions and offer lessons throughout the day.
There's plenty of room to wander around, socialize, play games or just relax and listen to the various Acoustic Musicians as they perform. The event is sprawled out over eight acres of grass and shade trees. All guests receive a Commemorative Sample Glass with their admission.
There are VIP, General Admission & Designated Driver Passes available. Proceeds from the event benefit the Firemen's Park In The Prairie and the Sun Prairie Lions Club. The event will feature 55 beers, 27 bacon-filled foods, eight BBQ options, four bands and two music stages.
WHY: To Raise Funds and Build Awareness For Local Charities Drive Customers Back to Your Business Marketing Exposure Awards for Best Overall Foods and Beverages We Pay You to Participate Unique & Fun experience.
WHEN: Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 12pm-5pm
WHERE: Angell Park in Sun Prairie (All guests must be 21+ to attend)
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night