MADISON, Wis. - Those in doubt about the arrival of spring can take heart in Wednesday's arrival of the terrace tables and chairs at Memorial Union on the University of Wisconsin campus.
The tables and chairs were unloaded from a truck at 9:30 a.m. after spending winter in an undisclosed location off campus.
The well-known chairs are a symbol of the Memorial Union Terrace.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes