MADISON, Wis. - Those in doubt about the arrival of spring can take heart in Wednesday's arrival of the terrace tables and chairs at Memorial Union on the University of Wisconsin campus.
The tables and chairs were unloaded from a truck at 9:30 a.m. after spending winter in an undisclosed location off campus.
The well-known chairs are a symbol of the Memorial Union Terrace.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs