MADISON, Wis. - Those in doubt about the arrival of spring can take heart in Wednesday's arrival of the terrace tables and chairs at Memorial Union on the University of Wisconsin campus.
The tables and chairs were unloaded from a truck at 9:30 a.m. after spending winter in an undisclosed location off campus.
The well-known chairs are a symbol of the Memorial Union Terrace.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls