MADISON, Wis. - Those in doubt about the arrival of spring can take heart in Wednesday's arrival of the terrace tables and chairs at Memorial Union on the University of Wisconsin campus.
The tables and chairs were unloaded from a truck at 9:30 a.m. after spending winter in an undisclosed location off campus.
The well-known chairs are a symbol of the Memorial Union Terrace.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says