MADISON, Wis. - Two 15-year-old Madison boys were injured in a crash police suspect was caused by a drunken driver.
Police said the teens were passengers in a car was traveling north and attempting to turn west onto Highway 30 from Stoughton Road Saturday night when it was struck by a southbound car. A witness told police the southbound driver ran a red light.
The teens were taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Amanda R. Torgerson, 33, of Madison, was cited on suspicion of operating while intoxicated.Madison crime map
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1