MADISON, Wis. - Two 15-year-old Madison boys were injured in a crash police suspect was caused by a drunken driver.
Police said the teens were passengers in a car was traveling north and attempting to turn west onto Highway 30 from Stoughton Road Saturday night when it was struck by a southbound car. A witness told police the southbound driver ran a red light.
The teens were taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Amanda R. Torgerson, 33, of Madison, was cited on suspicion of operating while intoxicated.Madison crime map
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam