MADISON, Wis. - Four female teenagers were involved in a battery incident on a Madison Metro bus following a dispute over Facebook messages.
Two victims, ages 16 and 17, were attacked after saying they did not want to fight, according to a police report.
One victim alerted the bus driver while the second victim was held and a headlock and punched in the head repeatedly. The victim alerting the bus driver was also hit several times in the head by the second suspect.
The altercation took place while the bus was stopped at the West Transfer Point. The suspects fled after the incident.
The suspects are two females, ages 16 and 17. They are wanted by Madison Police.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam