MADISON, Wis. - Four female teenagers were involved in a battery incident on a Madison Metro bus following a dispute over Facebook messages.
Two victims, ages 16 and 17, were attacked after saying they did not want to fight, according to a police report.
One victim alerted the bus driver while the second victim was held and a headlock and punched in the head repeatedly. The victim alerting the bus driver was also hit several times in the head by the second suspect.
The altercation took place while the bus was stopped at the West Transfer Point. The suspects fled after the incident.
The suspects are two females, ages 16 and 17. They are wanted by Madison Police.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets