MADISON, Wis. - Four female teenagers were involved in a battery incident on a Madison Metro bus following a dispute over Facebook messages.
Two victims, ages 16 and 17, were attacked after saying they did not want to fight, according to a police report.
One victim alerted the bus driver while the second victim was held and a headlock and punched in the head repeatedly. The victim alerting the bus driver was also hit several times in the head by the second suspect.
The altercation took place while the bus was stopped at the West Transfer Point. The suspects fled after the incident.
The suspects are two females, ages 16 and 17. They are wanted by Madison Police.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls