MADISON, Wis. - Four female teenagers were involved in a battery incident on a Madison Metro bus following a dispute over Facebook messages.
Two victims, ages 16 and 17, were attacked after saying they did not want to fight, according to a police report.
One victim alerted the bus driver while the second victim was held and a headlock and punched in the head repeatedly. The victim alerting the bus driver was also hit several times in the head by the second suspect.
The altercation took place while the bus was stopped at the West Transfer Point. The suspects fled after the incident.
The suspects are two females, ages 16 and 17. They are wanted by Madison Police.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River