MONTELLO, Wis. - Two teenagers were arrested after an investigation into numerous fires in central Wisconsin, according to the Marquette County Sheriff's Office.
Jayson A. Reetz, 19, of Ripon and Adam J. Friedl, 17, of Neshkoro were arrested on suspicion of numerous counts of arson.
Investigators said Reetz and Friedl are responsible for numerous intentionally set fires located in the Neshkoro Township including the Camp Budsin community center, a large grain operation building and a residence in both Marquette and Waushara counties.
Five fires connected to the case were set between Aug. 19 and Dec. 4, according to authorities.
Reetz is being held in the Marquette County Jail on a $25,000 cash bond and Friedl was released from jail after posting bond.
Both are scheduled to appear in court Jan. 7.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire