SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Five Sun Prairie teenagers were arrested in connection with an investigation into a rash of vehicle break-ins in eastern Dane County this summer, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
The thieves entered vehicles through unlocked doors and took small electronics and cash, according to deputies.
Dylan Trumpy and Akira Yang, both 17, were arrested on suspicion of party to theft. Yang was also arrested on suspicion of party to burglary. An 18-year-old man and two 16-year-old girls are cooperating with investigators and are expected to be charged later.
Deputies said all of the stolen goods were sold.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested