MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police have arrested four teens after a resident reported they were throwing full cans of soda at homes in the Middleton Hills neighborhood.
The incident happened just before midnight in the 3600 block of John Muir Drive in Middleton.
According to police, the teens were damaging cars and homes in the Middleton Hills neighborhood.
Authorities think the teens are responsible for other recent incidents.
All four face charges of criminal damage to property.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates