MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police have arrested four teens after a resident reported they were throwing full cans of soda at homes in the Middleton Hills neighborhood.
The incident happened just before midnight in the 3600 block of John Muir Drive in Middleton.
According to police, the teens were damaging cars and homes in the Middleton Hills neighborhood.
Authorities think the teens are responsible for other recent incidents.
All four face charges of criminal damage to property.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park