MILWAUKEE - An 18-year-old is charged with multiple counts for allegedly firing at a group of street basketball players, injuring three teens.
Roberto Drake Rodriguez of Milwaukee was charged Saturday with four counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.
The complaint said some teens were playing street basketball Monday in Milwaukee when a woman asked them for a cigarette. An argument ensued.
Police said Rodriguez showed up 15 minutes later and began shooting from across the street. Three teens -- ages 15, 16, and 17 -- were hit. They were treated at a local hospital.
Rodriguez was arrested Tuesday.
The complaint said he told police he shot at a car near the teens to scare them. Online court records do not list an attorney for him.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight