TOWN OF MONROE, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl is facing potentially life-threatening injuries after a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on Thursday.
Green County Sheriff Jess Skatrud said the girl was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her trapping her underneath. Emergency responders were called to the scene at 7:46 p.m.
The girl was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say