TOWN OF MONROE, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl is facing potentially life-threatening injuries after a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on Thursday.
Green County Sheriff Jess Skatrud said the girl was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her trapping her underneath. Emergency responders were called to the scene at 7:46 p.m.
The girl was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet