TOWN OF MONROE, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl is facing potentially life-threatening injuries after a riding lawn tractor accident in the town of Monroe on Thursday.
Green County Sheriff Jess Skatrud said the girl was mowing the lawn at a home at N3526 Aebly Road when the tractor tipped onto her trapping her underneath. Emergency responders were called to the scene at 7:46 p.m.
The girl was taken first to Monroe Clinic and then flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, according to Skatrud.
There were no witnesses to the accident.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry