MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison boy was injured in what he says was an unprovoked attack behind a pharmacy Saturday night.
The teen told police he was walking with a friend in the 4500 block of Cottage Grove Road when he was jumped by several men he didn't know. His friend was able to run away.
The attackers threw the teen to the ground, punched and kicked him, according to the victim.
The teen needed stitches for a cut to his head.Madison crime map
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant