MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison boy was injured in what he says was an unprovoked attack behind a pharmacy Saturday night.
The teen told police he was walking with a friend in the 4500 block of Cottage Grove Road when he was jumped by several men he didn't know. His friend was able to run away.
The attackers threw the teen to the ground, punched and kicked him, according to the victim.
The teen needed stitches for a cut to his head.Madison crime map
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say