MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison boy was injured in what he says was an unprovoked attack behind a pharmacy Saturday night.
The teen told police he was walking with a friend in the 4500 block of Cottage Grove Road when he was jumped by several men he didn't know. His friend was able to run away.
The attackers threw the teen to the ground, punched and kicked him, according to the victim.
The teen needed stitches for a cut to his head.Madison crime map
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles