MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison boy was injured in what he says was an unprovoked attack behind a pharmacy Saturday night.
The teen told police he was walking with a friend in the 4500 block of Cottage Grove Road when he was jumped by several men he didn't know. His friend was able to run away.
The attackers threw the teen to the ground, punched and kicked him, according to the victim.
The teen needed stitches for a cut to his head.Madison crime map
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief