MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison girl is suspected of stealing deposit bags full of money from a west side yogurt shop, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said the former employee was seen on surveillance video taking the bags from Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt on Old Sauk Road.
She was arrested Thursday on suspicion of burglary and on warrants.Madison crime map
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry