MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison girl is suspected of stealing deposit bags full of money from a west side yogurt shop, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said the former employee was seen on surveillance video taking the bags from Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt on Old Sauk Road.
She was arrested Thursday on suspicion of burglary and on warrants.Madison crime map
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes