MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old Madison girl is suspected of stealing deposit bags full of money from a west side yogurt shop, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said the former employee was seen on surveillance video taking the bags from Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt on Old Sauk Road.
She was arrested Thursday on suspicion of burglary and on warrants.Madison crime map
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit