MADISON, Wis. - A 16-year-old is accused of attacking her older sister Friday afternoon, police said.
Madison police said officers responded at 12:39 p.m. to a report of a stabbing in the 3000 block of Darbo Drive.
Police said the girl got into an argument with her 24-year-old sister. After damaging a mirror in the home, the teen used a piece of broken glass to stab her sister in the arm several times.
The 24-year-old woman was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the report.
Officers took the teen into custody without incident and brought her to the Dane County Juvenile Reception Center.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005