MADISON, Wis. - A 50-year-old man surprised a teen trying to pry open his patio door Monday morning, officials say.
The Madison teen ran away from the Mesa Court residence but was later arrested by police, according to a release.
Police say they searched the teen's home and found several items that had been stolen during a burglary early this month.
The suspect was arrested for burglary, possession of tools used for a burglary and receiving stolen property, according to police.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash