MADISON, Wis. - A 50-year-old man surprised a teen trying to pry open his patio door Monday morning, officials say.
The Madison teen ran away from the Mesa Court residence but was later arrested by police, according to a release.
Police say they searched the teen's home and found several items that had been stolen during a burglary early this month.
The suspect was arrested for burglary, possession of tools used for a burglary and receiving stolen property, according to police.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs