MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager robbed and threatened to stab another teenager, according to a report from Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the 16-year-old victim was with friends outside a home on Alvarez Avenue in the town of Blooming Grove when Gairitt G. Schad, 17, an acquaintance of the victim, threatened to stab him if he didn't hand over his money late Wednesday night. Schad said he had a knife but didn't display it, according to the victim.
Schad and two accomplices left with the teenager's cash, deputies said. He was arrested early Thursday at his home on suspicion of armed robbery and disorderly conduct.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart