MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old was robbed at gunpoint early Saturday morning on Madison's near west side, officials said.
The intoxicated teen was walking in the area of Kendall and Summit avenues around 12:10 a.m. when a robber approached him and asked for his stuff, according to a release.
Officials said the robber displayed a gun and took the man's cellphone and wallet.
A Madison Police Department K-9 was used to track the robber but he was not located, according to the release.
The robber is described as a black male, 17 to 19 years old, with a dark complexion and a thin build. He was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt.Madison crime map
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race