MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager pulled a gun on a man and threw rocks at his house after being told to get off the man's car, according to police.
The victim told police he asked the 14-year-old to get off his car on Great Gray Drive Wednesday night and the boy responded by pulling a gun from his waistband.
The man said he went into his home to call 911 and heard rocks hitting his house. Police said the boy also fired a BB at the home, and found that the boy's gun was a BB gun that looked like a real gun.
The boy denied wrongdoing, according to police. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct while armed.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need