MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager pulled a gun on a man and threw rocks at his house after being told to get off the man's car, according to police.
The victim told police he asked the 14-year-old to get off his car on Great Gray Drive Wednesday night and the boy responded by pulling a gun from his waistband.
The man said he went into his home to call 911 and heard rocks hitting his house. Police said the boy also fired a BB at the home, and found that the boy's gun was a BB gun that looked like a real gun.
The boy denied wrongdoing, according to police. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct while armed.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program