MONTELLO, Wis. - A teen who was reported missing and endangered last week was found alive, authorities said Thursday morning.
Marquette County Sheriff Kim Gaffney said 18-year-old Damian Berg of Packwaukee was found, evaluated by medical professionals and reunited with his family.
Gaffney said the department would not share "details of the recovery as this is now a family matter."
Gaffney thanked the search and rescue personnel and volunteers who assisted the family.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow