MONTELLO, Wis. - A teen who was reported missing and endangered last week was found alive, authorities said Thursday morning.
Marquette County Sheriff Kim Gaffney said 18-year-old Damian Berg of Packwaukee was found, evaluated by medical professionals and reunited with his family.
Gaffney said the department would not share "details of the recovery as this is now a family matter."
Gaffney thanked the search and rescue personnel and volunteers who assisted the family.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police