MONTELLO, Wis. - A teen who was reported missing and endangered last week was found alive, authorities said Thursday morning.
Marquette County Sheriff Kim Gaffney said 18-year-old Damian Berg of Packwaukee was found, evaluated by medical professionals and reunited with his family.
Gaffney said the department would not share "details of the recovery as this is now a family matter."
Gaffney thanked the search and rescue personnel and volunteers who assisted the family.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms