EAGLE RIVER, Wis. - Authorities are holding a teenager in connection with a fire last month at a Wisconsin church.
The fire was reported April 27 at St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church in Eagle River. A Vilas County sheriff's officer arrived, found a small fire inside the church and extinguished it.
The sheriff's office said Friday a 14-year-old suspect was taken into custody in the investigation.
The case will be referred to the district attorney's office.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns