EAGLE RIVER, Wis. - Authorities are holding a teenager in connection with a fire last month at a Wisconsin church.
The fire was reported April 27 at St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church in Eagle River. A Vilas County sheriff's officer arrived, found a small fire inside the church and extinguished it.
The sheriff's office said Friday a 14-year-old suspect was taken into custody in the investigation.
The case will be referred to the district attorney's office.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion