EAGLE RIVER, Wis. - Authorities are holding a teenager in connection with a fire last month at a Wisconsin church.
The fire was reported April 27 at St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church in Eagle River. A Vilas County sheriff's officer arrived, found a small fire inside the church and extinguished it.
The sheriff's office said Friday a 14-year-old suspect was taken into custody in the investigation.
The case will be referred to the district attorney's office.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire