MILWAUKEE - The teenager fatally shot at a Milwaukee park has been identified.
Police say 17-year-old Daniel Gardner was killed Monday afternoon at Washington Park. Authorities say they are still looking for his assailant and believe the two knew each other.
Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines, whose district includes the park, says the shooting appears to be "an isolated, targeted incident."
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program