MILWAUKEE - The teenager fatally shot at a Milwaukee park has been identified.
Police say 17-year-old Daniel Gardner was killed Monday afternoon at Washington Park. Authorities say they are still looking for his assailant and believe the two knew each other.
Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines, whose district includes the park, says the shooting appears to be "an isolated, targeted incident."
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates