MILWAUKEE - The teenager fatally shot at a Milwaukee park has been identified.
Police say 17-year-old Daniel Gardner was killed Monday afternoon at Washington Park. Authorities say they are still looking for his assailant and believe the two knew each other.
Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines, whose district includes the park, says the shooting appears to be "an isolated, targeted incident."
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls