MADISON, Wis. - A fight between two Madison boys resulted in one boy with a 2-inch cut to his scalp, according to Madison police.
Police said the friends were at the 12-year-old boy's home Friday night when an argument took place and his 13-year-old friend left. The 12-year-old followed him outside to the 3000 block of Worthington Avenue.
The victim told police the 12-year-old was armed with two kitchen knives that he was swinging erratically. He said he punched the 12-year-old and blocked several knife strikes before suffering a cut to his head. The wound required stitches, according to police.
The 12-year-old was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and battery.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land