MADISON, Wis. - A fight between two Madison boys resulted in one boy with a 2-inch cut to his scalp, according to Madison police.
Police said the friends were at the 12-year-old boy's home Friday night when an argument took place and his 13-year-old friend left. The 12-year-old followed him outside to the 3000 block of Worthington Avenue.
The victim told police the 12-year-old was armed with two kitchen knives that he was swinging erratically. He said he punched the 12-year-old and blocked several knife strikes before suffering a cut to his head. The wound required stitches, according to police.
The 12-year-old was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and battery.Madison crime map
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns