FOND DU LAC, Wis. - A teenage driver was treated at a local hospital after crashing his vehicle into Lake Winnebago in Fond du Lac.
Police say the 17-year-old driver accelerated too fast and drove through some rocks before winding up in the lake. The boy was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released. The Reporter Media said the vehicle sustained front end damage in the incident earlier this week.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs