FOND DU LAC, Wis. - A teenage driver was treated at a local hospital after crashing his vehicle into Lake Winnebago in Fond du Lac.
Police say the 17-year-old driver accelerated too fast and drove through some rocks before winding up in the lake. The boy was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released. The Reporter Media said the vehicle sustained front end damage in the incident earlier this week.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash