FOND DU LAC, Wis. - A teenage driver was treated at a local hospital after crashing his vehicle into Lake Winnebago in Fond du Lac.
Police say the 17-year-old driver accelerated too fast and drove through some rocks before winding up in the lake. The boy was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released. The Reporter Media said the vehicle sustained front end damage in the incident earlier this week.
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan