FOND DU LAC, Wis. - A teenage driver was treated at a local hospital after crashing his vehicle into Lake Winnebago in Fond du Lac.
Police say the 17-year-old driver accelerated too fast and drove through some rocks before winding up in the lake. The boy was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released. The Reporter Media said the vehicle sustained front end damage in the incident earlier this week.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors