MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee teenager is charged with reckless homicide in the death of his sister.
Fifteen-year-old Brendalyz Morales was shot in the forehead in the living room of her home on Milwaukee's south side Jan. 8.
Her 19-year-old brother, Miguel Morales-Rodriguez, told police he was arguing with his sister over a video game and pointed a gun at her. He eventually told detectives he pushed the magazine release button on the gun, which caused his finger to pull the trigger and the bullet struck his sister.
He was charged Friday with second-degree reckless homicide.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street