MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teen was attacked by a group armed with a baseball bat and machete in what police believe might be gang violence, according to a release from Madison police.
Police were called to the 1100 block of Catalpa Circle at 1:54 p.m. Friday afternoon when concerned citizens reported seeing the 17-year-old under attack in a parking lot.
Witnesses told police several young men got out of a car and chased the teen. He was struck with a bat and fists.
Police found the teen inside an apartment and said he was not cooperative.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK