MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teen twice arrested on suspicion of fondling himself in public has been arrested a third time for a similar offense, according to police.
A 35-year-old woman told police she was working in a community garden at Waunona Park on Raywood Lane on Friday when she spotted the teen fondling himself.
The teen took off running, but was spotted Monday walking on Sunnyvale Lane and arrested, according to police.
Albert D. Singer, 17, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior and bail jumping. This is the third time since early September Singer has been picked up on similar offenses, according to police.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs