MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teen twice arrested on suspicion of fondling himself in public has been arrested a third time for a similar offense, according to police.
A 35-year-old woman told police she was working in a community garden at Waunona Park on Raywood Lane on Friday when she spotted the teen fondling himself.
The teen took off running, but was spotted Monday walking on Sunnyvale Lane and arrested, according to police.
Albert D. Singer, 17, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior and bail jumping. This is the third time since early September Singer has been picked up on similar offenses, according to police.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field