MADISON, Wis. - Reports of a man exposing himself to others at a community garden led to the arrest of a 17-year-old on Sunday, according to Madison police.
Witnesses said children were in the area during the latest incident at a community garden in the 2200 block of Lake Point Drive on Sept. 14, but they didn't think any young people witnessed the act.
Albert D. Singer was arrested on suspicion of lewd, lascivious behavior and bail jumping. He was arrested as a suspect for a similar offense, according to police.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested