MADISON, Wis. - Reports of a man exposing himself to others at a community garden led to the arrest of a 17-year-old on Sunday, according to Madison police.
Witnesses said children were in the area during the latest incident at a community garden in the 2200 block of Lake Point Drive on Sept. 14, but they didn't think any young people witnessed the act.
Albert D. Singer was arrested on suspicion of lewd, lascivious behavior and bail jumping. He was arrested as a suspect for a similar offense, according to police.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash