MADISON, Wis. - The Taste of Madison will feature two new beverage options that will showcase locally made products this weekend, according to a release.
The Wisconsin Brewing Company and Wollersheim Winery will be serving beverages at multiple booths around the Capitol Square, organizers said.
"Wollersheim Winery is honored to have our wines representing the local fruit of the vine at Taste of Madison," Wollersheim Vice President Julie Coquard said in the release.
Wollersheim will be serving its Prairie Fume, White Riesling, Blushing Rose and Prairie Sunburst Red, according to the release.
Wisconsin Brewing Company will be serving its Golden Amber Lager and Ol' Reliable.
"We can't wait to introduce all of Wisconsin to this new craft beer," brewery president Carl Nolen said in the release. "If you're looking for an awesome beer to drink, a wonderful flavor to enjoy, just an overall great beer-drinking experience, you can definitely rely on Ol' Reliable."
Taste of Madison will also be featuring 30 musical acts performing three live stages, along with food from over 80 vendors, organizers said.
The event is Saturday from 2-8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Janesville family displaced after house fire
- Shooting on Madison's east side leave four injured, Koval concerned
- Wholesome Wave grant helps Madison residents access healthy food
- Firefighters investigating cause of McFarland fire
- Milwaukee police seek driver after fatal hit-and-run
- 2 confirmed dead after house fire in northeast Wisconsin