MADISON, Wis. - The Taste of Madison will feature two new beverage options that will showcase locally made products this weekend, according to a release.
The Wisconsin Brewing Company and Wollersheim Winery will be serving beverages at multiple booths around the Capitol Square, organizers said.
"Wollersheim Winery is honored to have our wines representing the local fruit of the vine at Taste of Madison," Wollersheim Vice President Julie Coquard said in the release.
Wollersheim will be serving its Prairie Fume, White Riesling, Blushing Rose and Prairie Sunburst Red, according to the release.
Wisconsin Brewing Company will be serving its Golden Amber Lager and Ol' Reliable.
"We can't wait to introduce all of Wisconsin to this new craft beer," brewery president Carl Nolen said in the release. "If you're looking for an awesome beer to drink, a wonderful flavor to enjoy, just an overall great beer-drinking experience, you can definitely rely on Ol' Reliable."
Taste of Madison will also be featuring 30 musical acts performing three live stages, along with food from over 80 vendors, organizers said.
The event is Saturday from 2-8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls