MADISON, Wis. - An east side tanning salon was robbed late Friday afternoon.
According to a Madison Police Department report, a man wearing a white towel over his head entered Madison Tanning Co. on Lien Road Friday after 4 p.m. and demanded money.
The employee refused to hand over money and fled, the report said. The robber opened the cash register, took money and left in what police say they believe is a dark four-door vehicle similar to a Scion.
The report said police believe the man may be the same one who robbed 4240 Lien Rd. earlier in the day.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart