Here's a sure sign of spring -- Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin is set to reopen in a few weeks.
The architect's private 600-acre estate just outside Spring Green will open for pre-season tours on April 6. The two-hour tours include a shuttle bus ride past a number of structures and a walking tour through Taliesin's courtyards, orchard, water garden and Wright's newly restored personal studio.
The tours will run on Saturdays and Sundays in April at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tickets cost $20 for adults and $10 for children under 12.
Full tours will begin on May 1.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1