Here's a sure sign of spring -- Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin is set to reopen in a few weeks.
The architect's private 600-acre estate just outside Spring Green will open for pre-season tours on April 6. The two-hour tours include a shuttle bus ride past a number of structures and a walking tour through Taliesin's courtyards, orchard, water garden and Wright's newly restored personal studio.
The tours will run on Saturdays and Sundays in April at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tickets cost $20 for adults and $10 for children under 12.
Full tours will begin on May 1.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park