Telly Dominguez is a 2008 grad from Marshall high school and he has been battling cancer. Thursday, Telly will have a kidney transplant and the kidney is coming from his mother, Armida. The Marshall students and community have rallied to help the Dominguez family.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer