TOWN OF WINDSOR, Wis. - A sport utility vehicle crashed into a house in the town of Windsor just before noon Thursday.
A 43-year-old Morrisonville man lost control of his Jeep Grand Cherokee and crashed into a house located at 4700 county Highway DM, according to a Dane County Sheriff's Office news release.
Deputies believe the man suffered a medical event while driving. He sustained minor injuries in the crash and was transported to St. Mary's Hospital, according to the news release.
There were two people inside the home at the time of the crash, but they were not injured.
The house sustained significant damage but a monetary estimate is not known at this time, sheriff's officials said.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry