MADISON, Wis. - Two suspects were apprehended Saturday morning after reports of a residential burglary, according to a release.
At 3:50 a.m., police responded to a report of a residential burglary in progress in the 1700 block of Camelot Drive.
The residents were home at the time of the break-in and said a television had been taken, according to the release.Madison crime map
Police said officers spotted three individuals carrying a large television down University Avenue.
According to the release, two of the three suspects were taken into custody, while the third one fled on foot and remains at large.
Giovanni Espinoso Lopez, 18, and Brianna Gomez, 19, both of Madison, were arrested on tentative charges of party to a crime.
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say
- Police warn of kidnapping scam
- Driver injured in suspected OWI rollover, deputies say