MADISON, Wis. - Two suspects were apprehended Saturday morning after reports of a residential burglary, according to a release.
At 3:50 a.m., police responded to a report of a residential burglary in progress in the 1700 block of Camelot Drive.
The residents were home at the time of the break-in and said a television had been taken, according to the release.Madison crime map
Police said officers spotted three individuals carrying a large television down University Avenue.
According to the release, two of the three suspects were taken into custody, while the third one fled on foot and remains at large.
Giovanni Espinoso Lopez, 18, and Brianna Gomez, 19, both of Madison, were arrested on tentative charges of party to a crime.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street