MADISON, Wis. - Two suspects were apprehended Saturday morning after reports of a residential burglary, according to a release.
At 3:50 a.m., police responded to a report of a residential burglary in progress in the 1700 block of Camelot Drive.
The residents were home at the time of the break-in and said a television had been taken, according to the release.Madison crime map
Police said officers spotted three individuals carrying a large television down University Avenue.
According to the release, two of the three suspects were taken into custody, while the third one fled on foot and remains at large.
Giovanni Espinoso Lopez, 18, and Brianna Gomez, 19, both of Madison, were arrested on tentative charges of party to a crime.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say